This dataset contains the gap analysis & spatial prioritization reports for the 4 States of the FSM, which includes:
1) Pohnpei State's Protected Area Network,
2) Chuuk State's Protected Area Network,
3) Yap State's Protected Area Network, and
4) Kosrae State's Protected Area Network.
The reports also include spatial prioritization analyses to identify priority areas to expand the existing network to fill representation gaps for each of the states.
Data and Resources
- Pohnpei Protected Area Network: Gap Analysis & Spatial Prioritization Report by TNC Pohnpei July9-2015pdf
This report presents results from a gap analysis of Pohnpei’s Protected Area...
- Spatial analysis in support of the development of a network of fisheries management areas in Chuuk, FSM; by TNC, November 2017pdf
In November 2017, The Nature Conservancy, Chuuk Conservation Society, and...
- Spatial Analysis in support of Development of the Yap Protected Area Network; by TNC, February 2016pdf
This report presents methods and results of the following spa.al analyses to...
- Spatial Analysis in Support of Development of the Kosrae Protected Area Network; by TNC April 2019pdf
This report presents methods and results of the following spatial analyses...
|Release Date|| |
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Area|| |
POLYGON ((136.78955376148 -0.13427930699007, 136.78955376148 11.506340454282, 164.97966170311 11.506340454282, 164.97966170311 -0.13427930699007))
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|| |