Coconut for Life (C4L) is an initiative by FSM Vital Energy (Vital), supported by Micronesia Conservation Trust (MCT) to rehabilitate the copra industry to support Vital and MCT's commitment to improve the livelihoods of the people of Micronesia. The project enhances the capacity for the buying, selling, exporting, manufacturing, processing, and distribution of copra and other products from coconut trees in the FSM. New community-based revenue streams are created for the people as opportunities become available for farmers to market coconuts.
This dataset contains the gap analysis & spatial prioritization reports for the 4 States of the FSM, which includes:
1) Pohnpei State's Protected Area Network,
2) Chuuk State's Protected Area Network,
3) Yap State's Protected Area Network, and
4) Kosrae State's Protected Area Network.
The reports also include spatial prioritization analyses to identify priority areas to expand the existing network to fill representation gaps for each of the states.
The FSM SoE Report reveals the current state of knowledge about the environment in FSM along the following thematic areas: atmosphere and climate, water, land, marine, biodiversity, built environment, and culture and heritage.
This dataset includes and will contain the following:
* Updated text;
* FSM R2R Dataset link, Facebook link or associated links;
* Social media account names/handles â€“ FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc;
* Newsletters ;
* Press releases;
* Terms of References (ToRs)
* Resources, Concept/Technical Notes, Guides, Posters etc.
The Dataset contains and will contain the following:
• Updated text;
• National R2R website or associated links;
• Social media account names/handles – FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc;
• Newsletters ;
• Articles ;
• Resources – Concept/Technical Notes, Guides, Posters etc.
This is the Pacific Studies Series for CLIMATE PROOFING - A Risk-based Approach to Adaptation Report by Asian Development Bank, published 2005
This law covers different sections as follows: Ban of Styrofoam, Single-use plastic shopping bags, plastic straws; removal of tin roofing fences along the main road; removal of abundant vehicles; importation of vehicles with 100k mileage, and so forth.