This IDP comes in six Volumes:
1. FSM Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025 Outline
2. National Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025
3. Chuuk State Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025
4. Kosrae State Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025
5. Pohnpei State Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025
6. Yap State Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025
The FSM SoE Report reveals the current state of knowledge about the environment in FSM along the following thematic areas: atmosphere and climate, water, land, marine, biodiversity, built environment, and culture and heritage.
In 2018, the Federated State of Micronesia through the Department of Environment, Climate Change and Emergency Management (DECEM) with the support of the Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Program (SPREP) assisted in the formulation of the Federated States of Micronesia National Environment Management Strategy (NEMS) 2019–2023.
The FSM NEMS was developed based on data and information in the FSM State of Environment report, formed
as a prerequisite of the NEMS.
The KSDP is a four-year, high-level, document that articulates Kosrae government priorities and development sector vision along with specific targets for focusing workforce efforts and allocating resources. The aims of the KSDP include the following:
• Provide government and sector officials and leaders with long-term guidance for decision-making
• Communicate a prioritized plan to sector stakeholders for addressing a wide range of activities
• Provide a means for communicating government and sector priorities to Kosraean residents