This dataset contains the following Action Plans:
1. FSM National and States Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (NBSAP 2002),
2. FSM National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (FSM NBSAP 2018-2023)
3. Pohnpei Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (Pohnpei BSAP 2018)
4. Kosrae Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (Kosrae BSAP 2018)
5. Chuuk Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (Chuuk BSAP 2018)
6. Yap Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (Yap BSAP 2018)
Coconut for Life (C4L) is an initiative by FSM Vital Energy (Vital), supported by Micronesia Conservation Trust (MCT) to rehabilitate the copra industry to support Vital and MCT's commitment to improve the livelihoods of the people of Micronesia. The project enhances the capacity for the buying, selling, exporting, manufacturing, processing, and distribution of copra and other products from coconut trees in the FSM. New community-based revenue streams are created for the people as opportunities become available for farmers to market coconuts.
This dataset contains the gap analysis & spatial prioritization reports for the 4 States of the FSM, which includes:
1) Pohnpei State's Protected Area Network,
2) Chuuk State's Protected Area Network,
3) Yap State's Protected Area Network, and
4) Kosrae State's Protected Area Network.
The reports also include spatial prioritization analyses to identify priority areas to expand the existing network to fill representation gaps for each of the states.
The FSM SoE Report reveals the current state of knowledge about the environment in FSM along the following thematic areas: atmosphere and climate, water, land, marine, biodiversity, built environment, and culture and heritage.
This is the Pacific Studies Series for CLIMATE PROOFING - A Risk-based Approach to Adaptation Report by Asian Development Bank, published 2005
This law covers different sections as follows: Ban of Styrofoam, Single-use plastic shopping bags, plastic straws; removal of tin roofing fences along the main road; removal of abundant vehicles; importation of vehicles with 100k mileage, and so forth.
In 2018, the Federated State of Micronesia through the Department of Environment, Climate Change and Emergency Management (DECEM) with the support of the Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Program (SPREP) assisted in the formulation of the Federated States of Micronesia National Environment Management Strategy (NEMS) 2019–2023.
The FSM NEMS was developed based on data and information in the FSM State of Environment report, formed
as a prerequisite of the NEMS.
This is the Vegetation Survey of Yap Main Island from 1986