A training report (2012) for a training that was intended to provide a platform where local participants can discuss, learn and share good practices about climate change, its effects, adaptations methods and the roles of participants in climate change awareness, education, communication and public access to information.
This policy is an overarching framework, which comprehensively addresses Information and Communication Technology and Telecommunication policies within the FSM and establishes the direction for a secure and flourishing ICT environment for all citizens in FSM.
This dataset holds a country report for FSM on the assessment of the Key Energy Issues, Barriers to the Development of Renewable Energy to Mitigate Climate Change, and Capacity Development Needs for Removing the Barriers under the Pacific Regional Energy Assessment in 2004
This IDP comes in six Volumes:
1. FSM Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025 Outline
2. National Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025
3. Chuuk State Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025
4. Kosrae State Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025
5. Pohnpei State Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025
6. Yap State Infrastructure Development Plan 2016 – 2025
The FSM SoE Report reveals the current state of knowledge about the environment in FSM along the following thematic areas: atmosphere and climate, water, land, marine, biodiversity, built environment, and culture and heritage.
Awareness materials for the awareness at College of Micronesia- FSM
This law covers different sections as follows: Ban of Styrofoam, Single-use plastic shopping bags, plastic straws; removal of tin roofing fences along the main road; removal of abundant vehicles; importation of vehicles with 100k mileage, and so forth.
In 2018, the Federated State of Micronesia through the Department of Environment, Climate Change and Emergency Management (DECEM) with the support of the Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Program (SPREP) assisted in the formulation of the Federated States of Micronesia National Environment Management Strategy (NEMS) 2019–2023.
The FSM NEMS was developed based on data and information in the FSM State of Environment report, formed
as a prerequisite of the NEMS.
The KSDP is a four-year, high-level, document that articulates Kosrae government priorities and development sector vision along with specific targets for focusing workforce efforts and allocating resources. The aims of the KSDP include the following:
• Provide government and sector officials and leaders with long-term guidance for decision-making
• Communicate a prioritized plan to sector stakeholders for addressing a wide range of activities
• Provide a means for communicating government and sector priorities to Kosraean residents